WE’RE HIRING – BAR ASSISTANTS – £10.00 p/hr
Hosting a range of diverse events from weddings and birthday celebrations to end of year proms and corporate parties, we pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer service. We are therefore looking for bubbly personalities and beaming smiles to join our Bar Team at this fun and friendly events venue in Banham.
This is an ‘As and When’ role with hours to suit the needs of the business, however starting hours are primarily 12.30pm-6pm or 6pm-close most Saturdays, with mid-week shifts available too, between March-December on a zero-hours basis.
If it is your first job, we will help you grow and develop with full training provided.
If it’s additional ‘top up’ work to your existing job or studies, then we can provide flexible working hours in a unique working environment.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Welcoming and serving our customers, ensuring customer requests are managed promptly and efficiently
• Accuracy of order taking and speed of service in the delivery of drinks
• Handling cash, managing card transactions and operating cash registers
• Restocking shelves and fridges with products
• Collecting and washing of glasses
• Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of the bar area at all times by carrying out general cleaning duties
• Assisting with the set-up/ clear down for weddings and events
As a first point of contact the successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and should possess excellent communication skills and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Bar experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion for great customer service
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to organise, multitask, and prioritise
• Friendly, approachable
• Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be aged 18+
How to apply: Please send your CV, ensuring it highlights why you would be suitable for this position, to Chloe Edwards via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.